Why choose Northwestern Medicine for rehabilitation therapy services?
Whether you have a baby needing follow-up therapy, a teen recovering from a sports injury, a parent recovering from a stroke or a knee replacement, or a family member struggling with activities of daily living (ADLs), Northwestern Medicine Rehabilitation Services offers a complete range of therapies for you and your family.
The advanced, collaborative care that you and your family have access to include:
- Licensed therapists providing physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Registered nurses, respiratory therapists and exercise physiologists providing cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation
- Athletic training services for performance enhancement and full return to sport evaluation and treatment including Dartfish® motion analysis
- Specialized training in the following: concussion, Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)/work hardening for worker’s comp cases, Graston® therapy, hand therapy, lymphedema therapy, breast cancer therapy, head/neck cancer therapy, Parkinson’s disease and movement disorders, pediatric therapy, pregnancy, pelvic pain and incontinence treatment, vestibular and balance disorders, vocal cord dysfunction, irritable larynx syndrome, cognitive retraining and wound care
- 20 convenient outpatient rehabilitation locations in DuPage and Kane counties
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy services to our home bound patients through CNS Home Health and Hospice, part of Northwestern Medicine
Collaborative Team Approach
The knowledgeable therapists at Northwestern Medicine work together to develop a personalized program to help you reach your goals and to provide a well-rounded experience that addresses all aspects of your recovery. Your referring doctor will receive regular updates on your progress.
Confidence in Your Care
You can feel confident that you’re getting the most up-to-date and productive treatment from therapists that are uniquely qualified to offer:
Physical Therapy Services
Occupational Therapy Services
Speech Therapy Services
Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Pediatric Rehabilitation Services