Find the support you need to fight back against diabetes at Cadence Health. You’ll have a wide range of trusted resources to help you stay healthy for life, including group training, individual assessment and specialized programs. The Cadence Health Diabetes Education program has been Recognized by the American Diabetes Association for Quality Self-Management Education*.
A host of helpful services are here for you, including:
- Comprehensive training to help you use blood sugar monitors and insulin pumps
- Educational materials for adults and children in English and Spanish
- Meal planning support – with a flexible approach
- Nutrition counseling at Cadence Health
- Spanish translators to assist you by phone during your diabetes training
- Access to workout facilities at the Cadence Fitness & Health Center conveniently located to support your healthy lifestyle changes; membership is required
Diabetes educators at Cadence Health are certified in the use of a wide array of insulin pumps and sensors. To learn if your specific pump or sensor is included, call 630.938.6400. TTY for the hearing impaired 630.933.4833.
A step-by-step diabetes education program at Cadence Health helps you take control of diabetes. After an initial meeting to review your health history, current health status and goals, you’ll complete a four-session training program. The specialists at Cadence Health will review your blood pressure, A1C, blood sugar records and lipids throughout the program.