Cadence Health encourages you to engage and participate in open discussion, post about your experiences, ask questions and inquire about Cadence Health through our public social media communities (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Blog). We consistently monitor our social media communities to ensure all published content is appropriate.
Please note that any information available through our social media communities should not be considered medical advice and does not replace a direct consultation with a health care professional.
Please recognize that anything posted online is available to the public. Please use caution when posting medical information on any of the Cadence Health social media communities and never disclose personal identifiable information (including but not limited to: your location, medical record number, financial information, other private information).
Social Media Policy:
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice and govern your use of any social media community operated by Cadence Health.
Please remember that you are responsible for the content you publish and all activity that occurs under your social media account. You agree to not misrepresent yourself or take on the identity of someone else while using or engaging with Cadence Health’s social media communities.
- You agree to not use any of the Cadence Health social communities for personal attacks, defamation, harassment, spam, offensive content, aggressive behavior, or illegal activities.
- You agree not to publish content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, unlawful, disruptive, profane, harassing or abusive on Cadence Health’s social media communities.
- You agree not to use the social media communities to provide medical advice or medical commentary by non-Cadence Health physicians.
- You agree not to use the social media communities to make, recommend, or increase referrals to physicians who are not employed by Cadence Health.
Cadence Health reserves all rights to review, edit and/or delete any of your published content in its sole discretion. Cadence Health consistently monitors all of our social media communities to ensure all published content is appropriate.
- Cadence Health reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete or discontinue your access to any social community at any time, without notice in its sole discretion.
- By publishing content to the social communities owned by Cadence Health, you grant Cadence Health with a non-exclusive, royalty-free, and worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, edit, reformat, publish or display the content for our purpose. Other social media participants may use your published content beyond the control of Cadence Health.
Opinions and views expressed by individuals as published content on the Cadence Health social media communities are not necessarily those of Cadence Health, its employees, staff or board members.
Please note if you are a Cadence Health employee you must adhere to the Cadence Health social media policy available internally.
This policy may be updated at any time without notice.