Why choose Cadence Health for cancer care?
When you choose Cadence Health for your cancer care, you’ll meet a team of specialized doctors and clinical staff who will collaborate to help you navigate the sophisticated world of modern cancer care. The compassionate staff will get you an appointment quickly and create a personalized, treatment plan that fits your needs, including:
- Access to medical oncology innovations including research and clinical trials through an affiliation with Cleveland Clinic, one of the nation’s top 10 cancer programs as ranked by U.S.News & World Report
- Specialized doctors and surgeons with expertise in specific tumor types who collaborate in a team approach
- State-of-the-art cancer care facilities designed with convenience in mind so that you can get the treatments you need in one location
- Minimally invasive robotic-assisted da Vinci® Surgery for greater precision with faster healing and less pain
- Advanced radiation therapy, including proton therapy, which targets tumors and cancer cells more precisely, reducing the risk of damage to surrounding tissue and minimizing side effects
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers recognition (NAPBC) from the American College of Surgeons for Central DuPage Hospital (CDH) and Delnor Hospital
- The LivingWell Cancer Resource Center, offering more than 60 free, supportive programs and services for you and your family
To find a cancer specialist at the Cadence Cancer Center (Warrenville):
To find a cancer specialist at the Cadence Cancer Center at Delnor:
TTY for hearing impaired 630.933.4833
Medical Oncology Affiliation with Cleveland Clinic
The Cleveland Clinic medical oncology affiliation means your Cadence Physician Group oncologists collaborate with and have access to the resources of Cleveland Clinic medical oncologists. Our combined expertise, knowledge and technology allow us to provide you and your family with high-quality and compassionate cancer care.
The team at Cadence Health consults with the team at Cleveland Clinic on many aspects of patient care including:
- Treatment approaches to complex and rare forms of cancer
- Access to the most promising clinical trials
The affiliation provides additional resources in training and education for your doctors as well as community education for you and your family.
CDH and Delnor are proud to be CoC-Accredited Programs
The American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC) recognizes CDH and Delnor as CoC-accredited cancer programs for their voluntary commitment to providing high-quality, patient-centered care. The CoC encompasses the best minds in cancer care utilizing expertise from the entire oncology community to set the highest standards of care for CoC-accredited cancer programs. CoC accreditation challenges cancer programs to enhance the care they provide by addressing patient-centered needs and measuring the quality of the care they deliver against national standards.
Physicians on the medical staff at CDH and Delnor participate in clinical trials to test new cancer therapies for:
- Brain and spine
- Leukemia and lymphoma
- Prostate, bladder and kidney
You may have the option of participating in one of these clinical trials and be among the first to try a new treatment.
Certain kinds of cancer run in families. If you or your family members have had cancer before age 50 or two or more incidences of different types of cancer, or if you have had several family members diagnosed with cancer, you may want to consider genetic services. The Cadence Health genetics team can help by offering:
- A clinical genetic evaluation
- Patient education and counseling
- Genetic testing selection, consent and counseling
- Results interpretation
- Coordination of family studies
- Connections to patient support groups, resources and research opportunities