Our local ties run deep. As two institutions built by and for our communities, Central DuPage Hospital and Delnor Hospital are deeply invested in the health and welfare of the places we call home.
Our commitment goes beyond care. Both hospitals have long histories of giving back through community programs, health education, support groups, charitable giving and more. As Cadence Health, our dedication to the health of the individual and families in the places we live and work will carry forward, stronger than ever.
Cadence Health files a report of its Community Benefit Plan with the Illinois Attorney General's office.
This report is public information and available to the public by download or by contacting the address below:
Community Benefit Report
Charitable Trusts Bureau
Office of the Attorney General
100 West Randolph Street, 3rd Floor
Chicago, Illinois 60601-3175
Required by Section 20(c) of Public Act 093-0480
Community Health Needs Assessment from Delnor.
Community Health Needs Assessment from CDH.
Cadence Health Community Benefit Grants Program.
Cadence Health has a grant program designed to support local agencies in improving the health of our community. For this grant cycle, we have chosen to focus on five categories that complement our Health System's Community Benefit priority needs:
- Access to care: Cadence Health supports local service initiatives that decrease the number of residents in the Cadence primary service area that indicate they had difficulty accessing health care services.
- Obesity/overweight: Cadence Health supports local service efforts to achieve objectives for addressing factors leading to obesity, reducing obesity and reducing the burden of obesity-related disease.
- Mental health: Cadence Health supports local service initiatives that invest resources and working collaboratively with community alliances to promote mental health.
- Chronic disease: Cadence Health supports local service programs to reduce the prevalence and burden of chronic disease, in the areas of evidence-based primary interventions (disease prevention, health promotion), evidenced-based secondary interventions (screenings) and evidenced-based tertiary interventions (education to individuals affected by a chronic disease in an effort to promote an optimum state of individual wellness).
- Health promotion/disease prevention: Cadence Health supports local programs that focus on the promotion of health and the prevention of disease, including communicable diseases.
We look forward to working with you to meet the priority needs in DuPage and Kane County. Thank you for your commitment to your community!
Applications for the Community Benefit Grant Program for 2013 – 2014 is closed.